Sunday 19 May 2013

LOST...

When I started writing this, my inspiration actually came from Emeli Sande's song; Clown. I was in a certain zone where I actually felt like my friends used me and would toy me around like a clown and it took me back to my younger years when people used to pick on me for been skinny and been raised by a single mum. I used to be singled out for such little things.For me to fit in, I used to give in to sooo much till I realised I don't have to do what people want me to do because as different as I may be, I was unique in my own way.

In life, have you experienced such feelings where you feel like you don't belong or made to feel like you don't belong? Even despite having such issues in the outside world...I realised that even at home  i didn't have a sense of belonging. Do you know anyone who has or is exepriencing such issues?

Kindly share on this post by commenting. This is the first post where i have actually asked for feedback. Feel free to write whatever you feel like...you never know we could be helping someone who may stumble across this post and it may help them...

No comments:

Post a Comment