Wednesday 25 July 2012

My Pancake...


First time I met you, you were definitely a no go zone.
RED ALERT…not even a double gaze was even accomplished.
Years later, I realized I needed to get the guts to try you when you passed my way,
This time round, it would be different…HARD TO GET was the game card.
Little did I know that you would play a tighter game than I would.
EGO
EGO
EGO
Was the one word that would describe our chemistry.
We would never get the mixes right,
We would never get the amounts right either.
Would keep me up all night n day trying to get it right.
After so many attempts, I almost got it right.
I knew what not to add,
Reduce,
Change,
And dismiss.
And suddenly, it all exploded in my face.
After all those attempts, sacrifices, and time put into it,
I have to accept,
It was such a bad timing,
BAD TIMING FOR A PANCAKE BATTER
Clearly I wasn’t ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment