Monday 28 November 2011

DREAMING


Hearing his voice would make me tingle!
Just the thought about him, would put a smile on my face.
Plain stupid comments he'd make about me,
Would make me blush, which I never do.
Seen him would instantly place butterflies in my tummy.
Is that a good feeling or a curse?
I wouldn’t care because I loved the feeling!
Just his simple touch,
Would run cold chills down my spine.
And when we kissed,
My skin would be left all rough,
Covered with Goosebumps.

I couldn’t wait to see him again.
I had to see him again.
I had to feel his breathe again running down my neck.
I had to feel his heart beat against mine.
I had to smell his skin again.
Could it be?

Yeah
It definitely had to be...
It had to be a dream!!!

But wait do you dream the same thing twice?
Do you get obsessed with dreams?
Do you ignore reality and leave in your own bubble?
Do you pray for the dream to come to life and last forever?
Is there even a forever or a happy ever after?

Nope there isn’t!
It’s just how life is set out to be...
COLD
HARD
N
REALISTIC


It wasn’t a princess' dream!!!
No knight n shining amour
Just a lil wounded girl, wanting a fairy tale to come to life!!

Well we never know what turn life will take but one thing is for sure falling in love is hard and definitely cold when falling out of it!!! But we learn n get tougher from it!!!

One thing is for sure,
Dreams do hold a sense of reality,
They make one see the future and it determines whether you build or destroy it!!


But also when we hold onto dreams, they never come true if we just focus on them and not continue with our lives!

Well I missed the signs,
I missed realizing that had fallen in love.
I missed to remember that it was a dream

It was too good to be true

Because it was just a DREAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment