Friday 30 August 2013

SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Is ur punchline just a joke?
Il neva talk again,
Oh boy uv left me speechless,
Uv left me spechless,
So speechless.
N il neva love again,
Oh boy u left me speechless
Uv left me speechless,
So speechless

I cant blv hw u slured at me,
With ur half wide broken jaw
U popped my hearties
Ol dried up bubbled dreams!!!!
I no its complicated!!!

And after all the drinks and bars wiv bin 2,
Would u give it all up,
Could u give it al up 4 u
if i promised to you
And after the boys and girls wiv bin thru
Would u give it all up,
Could u u give it all up,
If i promised boy to you..........



Thats hw we feel wen we loose a loved one,argue with a loved one in life!!!the above words r lyrics inspired by Lady Gaga wen ha father was in hospital battlin ut cancer and left me wondering,wat would happen next?
What do we do wen we luz a lvd one?
Fight with a loved one?
The number of things we say to them o wish we neva had said to them,
The number of things we wish we said o did with them?
Alot of things have happended in my life and some have pulled me down,destroyed me,get closer to people but at the end of hte wat happens next?
I no we have all lost loved ones and we always ask ourselves y did they have to go and at tyms y not us awaselves?
There some situations wea we feel like we no longer wan b on this earth,cacoon ourselves in our own pods and just segregate ourselves 4rm everyone else!!!
What happens wen ur all alon n have no wea to go to?
Wen the one pason u trusted is no longer there?
Wen the pason u thot was ur life kills u n takes away ur reason to live?
When u don undastand y al dis is happenin to u n jus wana run?

Thinkk of it this way
A trial in life that strengthens u,
Mkes u stronger and builds u!!!

I dedicate this to all the loved ones wiv lost thru this lifetym and neva understood y it happend!!!!

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENT..........


MWAH!!

As day comes,
And night falls,
for the rest of our life,
Life must go on.
Tho I stil mourn y u had  to go!!!

MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment