Friday 30 August 2013

Gravity



Something always brings me back to u,
And never takes too long,
No matter what i say or do,
I still feel u to the moment am gone!
 You hold me without touch,
And keep me without chains!
I never wanted anything so much,
Than to drown in ur love n not feel ur reign!
Set me free,
Let me be,
I don wanna fall anada moment into ur gravity.
Here i am,
And i stand so tall,
Just the way am supposed to be but,
Ur on to me,
n all over me!
You loved me coz am fragile,
And i thought i was strong,
But you touch me 4 a lil while,
And all ma fragile strength is gone!
Set me free,
Let me be,
I don wanna fall anada moment into your gravity.
Here i am,
And i stand so tall,
Just the way am supposed to be but,
Ur on to me,
N all over me!
I leave hia on ma knees,
As i try to make you see that,
Everything you think i need,
Here on the ground,
But you're neither friend or foe,
Though i can't seem to let you go,
But one thing i still know is,
You're keeping me down! 
You're keeping me down!
Yeah!
You're on to me,
And all over.
Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long!!!!!!



Have u ever felt this way? When the "GRAVITY" pulls you down n it just controls u??
When u can’t fight it n u just want give in?

What do u do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment