Thursday 26 January 2012

NAIROBI FASHION DISASTER


FASHION 101
I seriously don’t understand how Nairobi women dress at times….
We are now in a season of summer heat. By 0700hrs the sky is blue, no cloud in the sky…and temperatures are about above 25… technically this is summer weather, right? Time to rock your short skirts, shorts, 3/4s, summer dresses, light clothes right? Wear your sandals, lil baby dolls, wedges… the list is endless
But to my amazement you will find girls in BOOTS, STOCKINGS, THICK TIGHTS, DARK COLORED HEAVY MATERIALS…as in fine their fashionable but really stick to the weather channel…and amazing thing is that when it’s cold, summer clothes go on AUTOMATICALLY or even during raev…you get a gal what I say is “boil n shine” during the day is busy “freeze n shine” her ass off at night…even though you’re trying to get a dudes attention, you need to think about your health honey…sorry but I’m been honest…you gatta love yourself or else no one will ever will
Boys, if you ever see your gal dress up o down like this against the weather, give a slap to reality…
I swear if I see another gal in boots or heavy material clad again…I’m sorry if you’ll hate me but I swear I’ll bitch smack you to reality……YIKES

No comments:

Post a Comment