Tuesday 6 March 2018

ESTRANGED


Every handful full of soil that I let go, travels down 13 feet with a tear drop.
Every granule that passes through my fingers, represents the experiences encountered over the years.
Every ounce of energy within me has been fighting, but reality has finally sunk in.
Existence in the same sphere will be nothing but a past experience.

Never will I look back and question giving you a second chance.
Never will I look back and wish I had done things differently.
Never will I look back and ponder on what we had.
Never will I look back and regret my decision to keep you a stranger in my living world.

Not once did I question your actions without reasoning.
Not once did I leave you out in the cold when you reached out.
Not once did I close the door on you.
Not once did I consider you to be weak or selfish.

Moving on with our destined paths, we no longer fit in each other’s puzzles.
Moving on will be hard but that’s the best solution to aid with the healing process.
Most memories made will be nothing but memories and fade with time.
Most of all, this was nothing but a season that finally came to an end.



1 comment: