Wednesday 12 February 2014

2014

I made new year's resolutions way before the year came to an end and I had about 10-12 things on my to do list....we are now in February,,,So far sooo good...only problem is I ain keeping up with one of them...MY BLOGG....

I have such a crazy schedule that at times i forget that i need ME TIME...I have to balance between work, my new business venture and the things i run in the house. At the same time i have been fighting with my own personal issues and trying to get a hang of certain dynamic changes in my life. I tend to realize i forget about myself. Well, some things have to definitely change.  And we can start from here...

For starters,
 I started writing this beginning of the year...I was on the right track if i may say...but  i wasn't sure on what to write on. I didn't have writer's block either. ( I have a notebook filled with different notes and ideas I had over the past few weeks). 6 weeks into the year is when I finally got it together.

I always get questions from my friends, family and people who stumble upon my blog asking "what is it about?" "do you write about experiences you have gone through?" "Are the stories real?" "If the stories are about you should bring down your photo..." and i'm like...WAIT A MIN...WHAT???

My writings are all based on true stories my friends have shared with me or stories I've experienced myself. In My Eyes Journal is about how I see things and how other people try to make me see things in their perspective. Its basically real life stories through my writings and feel. I usually ask for consent from the story bearer's (if that's even the right name) and edit their names for security and confidentiality purposes.

At one point or another, i have come to realize, I either relate to the stories that i have been told and 99% of the time, someone else also does. I always try to see people's opinion and always give a word of advice where i can because you never know who is reading the blog and what they could be going through...

2014...In My Eyes will have bits and pieces of new things...like baking recipes, on and off make-up and fashion tips that i may learn (I'll try), cooking tips and ofcourse stories to relate to. Plus bits and more pieces of what I experience. This is my canvas of expression and so are my audio journals that I will soon start loading...

2014..is all about me...and the new adventures and lessons that I embark on...I hope you will still be supporting me by reading. Your readership means alot to me as it gives me the energy and determination to carry on.

Hope to see you soon.

And feel free to give me comments on the stories.

Time for CHANGE...

Time to ACTIVATE 2014...

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment