Thursday 22 November 2012

Friday feels like a Monday

I'm usually not your ordinary morning bird and all. I find my fridays turning out to be Monday mornings because I have to be in class by 8 for a very odd class! Every friday morning I always get the call of "bragging" with my pals telling me of how the previuos night was OFF THE HOOK, I'm struggling to get my ass to school and they are now snuggling in their warm beds.

I don't mind waking up at 0545hrs GMT+3 every Friday morning. The think that buggs me is, why do I struggle to get my ass to class by 8 n my lecture walks in an hour LATER....Asin seriuosly? I'd have stayed home, had breakfast, sneak in afew hours of sleep...but NOOOOO I get my ass to class to for a basic typing unit....which....yes no comment and my lecture starts class 90 mins later....

My end of the week feels like a monday....or is mother nature playing tricks with my system...

No comments:

Post a Comment