Tuesday 3 April 2012

Please Help....


I wonder how people can actually look at themselves in the mirror and walk out of the house with the most up hazard for of fashion or hair do! Yet we try and believe that first impressions matter!
The other day, I was walking around the city and the amount of disasters I saw passing me, was not only a shocker but A BLOW TO THE BRAIN CELLS!
CASE 1
I do appreciate plus size people; the curves and all the works, definition of a true African woman I have to say. There those who know how to dress their bodies and others who have no idea what they are doing. Well, we don’t always have to go with what we see is in fashion unless it allows to work with your body type. I saw a lady, very curvy, very beautiful and very uncomfortable. She was dressed in a cheetah spotted jump suit that was two sizes smaller than her and heels she couldn’t walk in!!!! Breathing seemed to be a problem…walking with an oxygen mask for her would be a sign of relief.
CASE 2
Make-up for me is an enhancer! Can make you look 10 times better than what your natural self looks like, hide the unbearable and what I love the most about it; I can actually play around with it and come up with the most coolest designs ever! But why don’t people understand that too much of it makes you either look scary or like a retarded drag queen? A lady, I’d say in her late 20’s had a killer body, amazing legs that were accentuated by her six inch heels, short black fitting skirt with a slit on the side, pink top with cleavage ( in a nice sexy way), clean up hair-do and…..SSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCHHHH
MONSTEROUS MAKE-UP! Her make-up was uneven, not complementing her skin tone, colors where miss matched…..as in she would work perfectly as scarecrow in a maize field…. I was shocked!
CASE 3
We always have the petit girls! Who people always think are the luckiest when it comes to shopping for clothes…. Well, ya’ll are wrong and all my fellow petit girls can testify to that! The funny thing z that some of us also donno how to dress ourselves either! It’s probably wear clothes that make you look like a hanger or wear clad that makes you look smaller than you already are!! The girl I met had a mix of both! She had so much going on that at some point I just got tired of looking at her. Drenched in a coat larger than her shoe size, print clothes that were screaming to kill her physic and the most hideous form of bag I have ever seen…

I ain been judgmental but seriously why do people do that to themselves seriously? Someone please explain it to me or is it attractive?

No comments:

Post a Comment